- Smallest form factor, fits into hand and in carry-on luggage.
- Isolated power supply.
- Eight 200 kS/s sample rate sigma-delta ADCs with 24-bit dynamic range.
- Eight super-counters capable of 1x event count, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle, frequency measurement per channel or 3x TTL pulse digital inputs.
- Two isolated, high-speed CAN 2.0b bus channels (1 Mbit/sec/ch). Supports OBDII, J1939, CAN out.
- Natively accepts full-bridge and ±10V sensors (accepts ±200V, ACC, charge, RTD, TH, quarter- and half-bridge sensors with optional DSI and ADAP adapters).
- Locking mini-USB connector included.
- Dewesoft X included: HW auto detection, smart sensors, zero-configuration.
DEWE-43 is a very flexible system and has many options for expansion. Below are just a few examples.
Multiple DEWE-43 instruments can be synchronised by daisy-chaining the SYNC line with the help of the two synchronisation ports on each DEWE-43A unit.
Mixed signal acquisition
Different Dewesoft instruments can be mixed and connected together with different input types and different acquisition speed. As an example the system below is comprises two DEWE-43s and one 32-channel DS-NET system connected together to have:
- 16 fast analog channels @ 24 bit, 200 kS/s per channel
- 16 super-counters channels
- 4 CAN 2.0b ports
- 32 slow analog channels @ 24 bit, 2 kS/s per channel
The data acquisition is synchronized no matter what data speeds are used in this configuration.
4 x DEWE-43 system
With DEWESoft’s NET option for distributed data acquisition synchronized data can be acquired from multiple DEWESoft instruments at different locations at the same time.
Picture below displays example 4 x DEWE-43 system used to acquire data.
Call 416-667-0918 or Request a Quote