Graphtec GL840-M & GL840-WV
Stand-Alone USB Data Logger with Wireless Capability
New GL840 has two ports for SDHC type SD memory card compatible with cards up to 32GB for reliable long term data acquisition storage. A 4GB SD memory card comes as a standard accessory installed in the first slot. The second SDHC type SD memory slot can also be used for the B-568 wireless WLAN option. The captured data can be stored in GBD (Graphtec binary data) or CSV file format.
GL840 Comes Standard with:
- 5.7 inch wide TFT color LCD screen
- Wireless measurement and data logging using WLAN (requires optional* Unit B-568 )
- Flexible input system for voltage, temperature, humidity, pulse and logic signals
- 20 Analog input channels with isolation, expandable to 200 channels
- Thermocouple ready supporting most types
- Measure RH with the B-530 Humidity sensor
- Three types of power source: AC, DC*, rechargeable battery pack*
- Extended memory capacity using SD cards (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
- Sampling interval 10 ms up to 1hour
- Smartphone, remote access monitoring capability
The following shows how a standard GL840 configuration is expanded using the extension terminal base unit(B-566) and input terminal units (B-564 or B-565).
The Input terminal blocks can be connected directly (in daisy chain), or using the B-565 cable(s). This allows the input terminals to be placed in separate locations up to 20 m from the GL840. The input terminal unit and the GL840 main body can be extended by using an extended connections cable.
Digital sensors input and terminal/adapters for the GL100 connects to the GL840 directly.
4 Channels of Logic/Pulse Inputs
The GL840 supports 4-channels logic or pulse signal inputs. Pulse mode allows cumulative, instant, or rotational values for industrial measurement capability with speed and flow.
Due to its size and flexibility the GL840 has multiple applications in industries as:
- Battery pack measurement
- Greenhouse and Hydroponics
- Construction and Civil engineering
- Machinery manufacturing
- Automotive industry
- Utilities / Gas and Electric
- Electrical appliance and Office equipment
- Food processing
Call 416-667-0918 or Request a Quote