Industrial Stand-alone USB/Ethernet data logger
The GL900 is an isolated 8-channel multifunction input, logger, capable of performing high-speed simultaneous measurements of voltage, temperature, and various other phenomena. The bright, easy-to-read large-format 5.7-inch color TFT LCD provides vivid, easy-to-read waveform displays. Cursor keys enable fast, easy control and setup. The waveform display can be scrolled at high-speed – 10 ms/DIV.
- 8 isolated analog channels
- Sample intervals from 10µs to 1 minute
- ±20mV to ±500V programmable ranges
- Supports most TC types
- 5.7″ color LCD display
- High voltage 500 V range enables 100 to 240 VAC power supply voltage waveform measurements
- Can be operated like an analog X-Y recorder or as a 4-pen X-Y recorder.
- Records to PC, USB drive or onboard memory
- Measure RH with the B-530 Humidity sensor
Call 416-667-0918 or Request a Quote